My suit is done now. The fabric is a men’s suiting (whatever that means these days). It’s polyester with a little bit of stretch to it. I paid $1.50/yd and I bought what was left on the bolt. I managed to get 2 pairs of pants and a jacket out of it. All notions for this project were purchased on sale (50% off). I have had the fabric for a year and the pants had been cut out for a few months now. There was a lull at the “sweatshop” so I forced myself to make it happen.
The suit would have been done a week ago but I wanted to finish the inside seams instead of lining the jacket. I went with the flat felled seam on the inside front and back. I zig-zagged over the edges of the side seams and sleeves (just in case I needed to make any more adjustments).
One down, one to go.