So I made some progress with the heap o’ sweaters. Today I made 5 hats. 4 with brims and the other is a funky cloche. I also removed the collars from two sweaters. I plan on hemming them and wearing them in the near future (winter is here).
I started work on the cape (that’s right M, I am working on the cape). The skirt was barely big enough to make the main body of the cape. Lucky for me I had a felted wool sweater that was the same color. I used it to make the facings and the other side of the collar.
I know I owe you a ton of tutorials. Stay tuned for armwarmers and hats (with and without brims). I should probably take some photos too.