It’s been a while since I checked in. What exactly have I been doing?
- I have been working on changing my Level IV class syllabus up. The next session will be a 2 Saturday class rather than 4 3-hour classes. It’s a little rough but I think that it can be done. It will require a lot of focus but I have faith.
- I was also busy with SXSW. I found a little bit of time to sew but not much. My skinny jeans are done (I will put up some photos later in the week). I have 2 pairs of pants to finish.
- I did some sketching. Something very rare. I figured that I should practice in case I do end up auditioning for Project Runway.
- I did a lot of research this week while I was people watching at SXSW. So many ill-fitting pants (muffin top strikes again). I am getting tired of the shrug-ish longsleeve jackets over the long shirts. They do nothing for me. There were many more fashion faux pas but I chose not to photograph them. I am trying to purge them from my memory.
- I did some networking. I may have a few more people to sew for. Hopefully they are as low maintenance as my existing clients.
I promise to upload some more pictures soon.